Prize Terms and Conditions
NSW Permit LTPS-12-03102
1. This competition is open to any person resident in Australia who is 18 years of age or older and who attends the Australasian Gaming Expo anytime from Tuesday 21 August to Thursday 23 August 2012 inclusive.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Gaming Technologies Association and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. Exhibitors at the Australasian Gaming Expo are not eligible to enter
4. The Competition commences on 10am on Tuesday 21 August 2012 and concludes at 5pm on Thursday 23 August 2012. There are a total of 3 separate prizes with one prize being drawn from the list of all registered attendees at the end of each day of the Expo. Each prize is valued at up to $7,000.00
5. Each daily draw will be held at the Exhibitor Help Desk located in Hall 3 of the Expo venue (Sydney Convention Centre) at 16H on 21/8/2012; 16H on 22/8/2012 and at 16H on 23/8/2012. The draw and winner announcement will be overseen by an independent person who is not affiliated in any way with the promoters of the event or competition. The winners will be announced on the Australasian Gaming Expo web site (www.austgamingexpo.com) the following morning after each draw - i.e. on 22/8/2012 ; 23/8/2012 and on 24/08/2012 and the winners names will remain there for a period of 30 days. Winners will also be advised separately by direct mail to the address that they have supplied on their registration form when they registered for the Australasian Gaming Expo.
6. In the event of any unclaimed prizes, a redraw will occur at 12H noon on Friday 31 August 2012 at the Gaming Technologies Association office at 50 Bridge Street Sydney 2000.
7. The Prize for each day consists of a return 7 day trip for 2 to Las Vegas, USA from Sunday 30 September to Sunday 07 October 2012. The prize includes travelling economy class Sydney/ Los Angeles/ Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Sydney, inclusive of international taxes and fuel levies. 5 nights luxury hotel accommodation at the Palazzo Las Vegas on a twin share basis in a luxury suite or similar and also including hotel porterage, unlimited internet access, local calls, daily newspaper, access to the Palazzo fitness centre and local taxes. Also included in each prize are evening cocktail receptions as well as pre-registration, entry and tour to the Global Gaming Exhibition at the Las Vegas Sands Convention Centre. The tour is escorted by CCM Travel representatives throughout.
8. The Prize excludes the following: Travel insurance, personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, room service etc), meals and refreshments other than specified, passport and visa fees.
9. The total value of the prizes offered is $21,000.
10. There is a limit of one prize per person and in the event that the same person is drawn twice then the prize will be immediately redrawn. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result or the terms and conditions of this competition.
11. Personal data that is provided on entry to the Expo and competition will be not be used for future marketing activity nor will it be given or sold to a 3rd party.
12. The winner must be available to travel during the specified dates to claim the prize and bookings must be confirmed within 7 days of winning. The prize is not transferable or refundable for cash.
13. The Promoter details are Gaming Technologies Association (ABN 70 060 130 770) Level 34, 50 Bridge Street Sydney 2000
14. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
The Gaming Technologies Association & affiliates will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur:
a) during the draw;
b) whilst undertaking any activity in or connected with their entry into the draw
c) in the participation of any prize;